With the Empowered Eating
Program you get:
- Comprehensive look at nutrition history
- Personalized Meal Plan tailored to your nutritional goals and needs
- One on one instruction on how to use your customized meal plan
- Carefully considered weekly review of food journal. Feedback given on observed behaviors and solutions offered to create supportive habits in order to reach your stated goals
- Goal check-ins at every session with adjustments and modifications as needed
- Recipes, Shopping lists, and Food Prep ideas
- 3 sample days of meals that work with your Personalized Meal Plan
- Strategy support for particular challenges you face: travel, office temptations, holiday eating, race day nutrition prep are just a few examples
- Finish the 8 weeks knowing the best practices to track your food, how to use the 4 Keys to make your meal plan work for you, and have complete knowledge of the 8 Pillars of a Nutritious Life that will guide you into healthy habits for the rest of your life
Want to improve your eating habits and establish mindful routines that support a healthy lifestyle? Struggle with IBS and/or have a FODMAP sensitivity? Training for your first 10 miler or your fifth 50k and need nutrition support? This plan is for YOU!
This program is a way of eating, a lifestyle that nourishes your whole being. This is not a diet plan, gimmick, or liquid diet (though I am a big proponent of smoothies!) And, this is not a quick fix.
If you are ready to do the work, I am here to cheer you on, to motivate you, and to address your uniquely personal nutrition needs.
Working together we will create nutritionally balanced meals taking into account any current health concerns, fitness goals, and eating preferences you have.
Each session is centered around your customized meal plan and food journal (if you don’t keep one, I’ll show you several ways to track – electronic or paper!)
We spend sessions learning the tools that enable you to get the most out of your plan. You will learn what we call The Four Keys: Food Timing, Hunger Quotient, Portions & Proportions, and Nutrient Density and how understanding these principals can guide your eating the rest of your life!
We’ll also spend time talking about the 8 Pillars of a Nutritious Life™: Drink Up, Eat Empowered, Live Consciously, Love More, Nurture Yourself, Sleep Deep, Stress Less, and Sweat Often; and how you can take steps to incorporate them into your daily routines.
You will wrap these 8 weeks as a confident food tracker, knowing that increased awareness is how you meet your nutrition goals. You will learn planning and prep tools, and have new recipes to try.
You will gain practical AND personal nutrition knowledge that inspires you to live your healthiest life and feel your best!
1 hour Initial Intake
1 hour Meal Plan/Goal Setting
6 Weekly Check-in Sessions (30 min each)
Text and email support as needed
Handouts and Resources